*NOTE: In response to the COVID-19 emergency, Comcast is offering 2 months free to new Internet Essentials customers who apply by June 30th, 2020.*
Internet Essentials Program
(855) 846-8376 *Due to current high demand for the program, there may be long phone wait times. If you can find a way to access the internet, you can also apply here: https://apply.internetessentials.com/
- $9.95/month + tax
- Unlimited internet (download speeds up to 25 Mbps).
- No credit checks, contracts or equipment rental fees.
- Must live in an area where Comcast is available.
- Free installation and in-home Wi-Fi. Access to 40 1-hour sessions of XFINITY Wi-Fi hotspots outside the home every 30 days.
- Eligibility includes households eligible for public assistance programs such as:
- National School Lunch Program
- Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)