September 26, 2020 | technology | No Comments
- An employee survey revealed that just 8% of Googlers want to return to the office full time after the pandemic.
- Meanwhile, CEO Sundar Pichai says the company is thinking about a more ‘flexible’ approach to office work.
- As Googlers continue to work from home, the company will need to find new ways to attract talent from competitors. This week, we saw it employ one smart tactic: helping employees pay back student loans.
- Are you a Google insider with insight to share? You can contact this reporter securely using the encrypted messaging app Signal (+1-628-228-1836) or encrypted email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on a nonwork device.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Google employees will almost certainly be stuck working from home until next summer at the very least, but what happens then?
This week, Google published the results of a survey which asked its employees how they felt about eventually returning to