Netflix will triple its London office space after the international success of UK productions like ‘The Crown,’ ‘Sex Education,’ and ‘Rebecca’
October 9, 2020 | technology | No Comments
- Netflix is tripling its total office space in London to around 100,000 square feet, a source close to the deal told Business Insider.
- Some staff will move to a new office in the city’s West End, the source said, but the company will also retain one of its two existing London offices.
- The new office space won’t be ready until 2022 at the earliest, according to the source.
- The streaming giant plans to create jobs in its business operations and original productions, building off the success of its UK productions such as “The Crown,” “Sex Education,” “Rebecca,” and “Too Hot To Handle.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Netflix plans to triple its London office capacity as it expands its UK operations.