October 1, 2020 | seo | No Comments
- Distinctly’s SEO Manager, Matt Finch provides insight on how the team worked with events company Wildgoose to pivot quickly in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- When lockdown began, Wildgoose’s sales and pipeline took an immediate downturn, with a year on year drop in sales of 62% for the month of April.
- Operational costs were tightened along with evaluations of the marketing and tech spend, and Wildgoose was forced to downsize its workforce by over 50%.
- The company had to act quickly, having just launched a new website in anticipation of a record-breaking 2020.
- What were the make or break moments and how did Wildgoose turn around the situation? Let’s find out, we hope you’re ready to make notes.
Matt Finch, SEO Manager at Distinctly, provides insight on how the team worked with events company Wildgoose to pivot quickly in the face of the Covid-19 lockdown.