October 10, 2020 | technology | No Comments
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Amazon Prime Video is offering a selection of movies and TV shows to rent or buy for up to 50% off, which are available to stream right now.
- Prime members may also subscribe to channels such as Epix and Lifetime Movie Club for $0.99 per month for up to two months, which can be canceled at any time.
- New movie releases like “1917” are $2.99 to rent, while “Jumanji: The Next Level” is $8.99 to purchase. Or, watch the entire second season of “Yellowstone” for $9.99.
- For access to even more great deals, check out all of our Prime Day 2020 coverage, which runs October 13 to 14.
- Sign up for Insider Review’s weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 begins in just a few days, on October 13 and 14, but Amazon is already offering early-access deals to stream discounted Prime Video titles for up to 50% off.
Prime Video includes access to a large selection of movies, TV shows, and subscriptions that you can rent or purchase.
During this year’s sale, Prime Video rentals start at $1.99 for titles like “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,” while new releases are only $1 more for titles such as the Academy Award-winning “1917.” Once you’ve rented a title, you have 30 days to start watching and 48 hours to finish the movie once you’ve started it.
If that’s not enough time, movie purchases are discounted too, ranging from $4.99 for favorites like “Mean Girls,” to $7.99 for newer options like “Birds of Prey.”
Or, binge watch TV shows such as the second season of “Yellowstone” for $9.99, or the final season of “The Big Bang Theory” for $7.99.
Prime members may also subscribe to channels including PBS Masterpiece, Epix, and Lifetime Movie Club for $0.99 per month for up to two months, which can be canceled at any time.
To make the most of Prime Day, make sure you’re enrolled as a member and sign up for a free 30-day trial to access all of the 1 million+ sitewide deals on Prime Day 2020.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]