We work with faculty, staff, students and partners to offer a variety of services and programs that support UW-Madison’s mission and strategic priorities as well as the Wisconsin Idea.
Delve into our site to learn more about how DoIT Academic Technology can help you or contact our experts to answer your immediate questions or start a new project with our team!
Discover Who We Are:
- Teaching: Learn how we support the teaching and learning initiatives on campus with our services and programs
- Initiatives: Get to know the work we do and the partners that help make it all possible
- Development: Explore how our services can make your dreams of an app, website, video, course site and more come true
- Outreach: Gain insight on how initiatives such as Information Technology Academy is helping to make campus a more diverse and welcoming environment
- About: Read more about who we are and how you can join our team
For an overview of our services, download the DoIT Academic Technology Services (PDF) document.