Have you heard of someone using landscape software in landscaping his own garden? If this thing is new to you, then hop in and start learning more about this cool stuff for your Landscaping needs. Landscape design has never been so exciting than before with this software.
You maybe dreaming of landscaping your garden but you think landscaping is too expensive that you hold in to that dream and even leave it as a wish that you think is impossible to achieve. Some other folks think of landscaping as a very expensive idea because they are thinking of hiring a professional landscape designer due to their lack of creativity and artistic talent. However, technological advancements have made a way for easy and convenient landscape design ideas that could make greater advantages to both the novice and professional outdoor designers.
Here are the big deals everyone must know about landscaping software.
1. It is offered as free software. Yes, you read it right. You can get it free. It has copyrights but you can download it for free with proper instructions and permissions.
2. It has great functions. It has tons of designs which can help any beginner to think of any desired design. The 3D features allows you to modify the designs or even try your own creativity to add plants, rocks, lighting, fountain and other accessories on any preferred landscape. You are offered a lot of landscape design choices here. It also has its “aging” software which allows you to see the actual design after a few years. You can then eliminate design choices that may not fit your preferences while on this “aging” process.
3. It even allows printing. You can print out preferred designs and layout variations for contractors to bid on the project or for further personal considerations. The software even provides you a material list for your landscape design. This list even includes the names and numbers of the trees and plants that you need for the designs.
4. It is easily accessible. Downloading your software is easy. You can access this free software directly from Google search and select from the list. There is no opt-in stuff that you have to deal with. It keeps you free from disclosing your personal details as it lets you download the software quickly. You could even delete your download and look for your perfect fit without any hassle.
Nothing is totally perfect. We all have our limitations or weaknesses. You have to understand that your amazing software has few limitations too.
• The free version usually comes as a demo version. Just like any other freeware, the software may not let you change garden designs, especially for the layout of the flower bed. Changing sizes, locations of the trees and plants and the colors are the only features that are usually allowed for harmony and balance. If you want to use the special advanced features in your landscape design, you can upgrade it to its full version.
• It does not offer technical support. Your free version software does not include company support about the technical features. The full support is catered by the upgraded or full version purchase.
The Right Choice
If you will weigh the consequences to its actual freeware features, you can see that this has still more advantages for your landscape project. It depends on your particular needs and preferences in deciding whether to upgrade or not. A new designer may take advantage of the free version for personal use. Experts can both go for the freeware or full version based on the demands of clients and contractors. If you want to start a landscaping career, there are many courses and resources available for you. You can even start designing with the freeware and upgrade to its latest version once you have saved enough to get more projects for more success. The choice is all yours.Free, Landscaping, software