October 9, 2020 | technology | No Comments
- Apple is holding a big event on October 13, and its new iPhone 12 lineup is expected to be the main attraction.
- It’s shaping up to be a major launch for Apple, as some analysts say this could be the company’s biggest upgrade cycle in years.
- Several other products are rumored to be in Apple’s pipeline, but this event is expected to squarely focus on the iPhone.
- The one exception may be the introduction of a cheaper new HomePod speaker.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Apple announced two new Apple Watches last month, but it’s far from being finished when it comes to new product launches for the year.
The company is holding an event on October 13, where it’s widely expected to unveil four new iPhones and possibly a new HomePod.
The iPhone 12 launch is expected to be the main attraction during Apple’s big event. Apple