September 30, 2020 | technology | No Comments
- Google is signing up for more office space next to its upcoming $1.2 billion headquarters in London, The Times reported.
- The tech giant is also extending a lease of a 160,000 square foot office building in the city that was due to expire in 2021.
- The move shows a commitment to both London and to the future of office work.
- CEO Sundar Pichai said in an interview with Time 100 on September 23 that the company would move to a “hybrid model” of working, with staff spending time both at home and in the office.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Google is reportedly expanding its London base in a show of commitment to both the city and the future of office work.
The tech giant has agreed to lease an extra 70,000 square feet of office space next to its upcoming $1.2 billion headquarters in King’s Cross, the