October 7, 2020 | technology | No Comments
3 min read
You’re reading Entrepreneur India, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
Over the years, India has emerged as one of the top technology startup hubs in the world. Marquee global investors have pumped billions of dollars in Indian startups as they set out to solve some of the prevalent pain points of one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The Indian government has also taken many initiatives to support the country’s startup ecosystem and now with ‘Vocal for Local’ more startups are emerging stronger.
To recognize and commemorate the new-age enterprises in the country, the government today declared the results of National Startup Awards 2020.
Those startups that are recognized by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), have a product in the market, have all trade-specific registrations and no defaults in audited financial statements were eligible to participate.
These awards seek to recognize and reward outstanding startups that are building innovative products, solutions or scalable enterprises with a high potential to generate employment, create wealth and above all, demonstrate measurable social impact.
According to startupindia’s website, there were 1,640 applications for the award.
The winning startup founders will get a cash prize of INR 5 lakh and an opportunity to present their solutions to relevant public authorities and corporates. Incubators and accelerators will get INR 15 lakh as the winning amount.
Congratulating all the winners, Union Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry Piyush Goyal said “ Startups are going to be truly evolving rapidly to take the benefit of technology to the rest of India and help people in the country build up their skills, improve quality of goods & services & achieve scale.”
Startups are going to be truly evolving rapidly to take the benefit of technology to the rest of India and help people in the country build up their skills, improve quality of goods & services & achieve scale: @PiyushGoyal #NationalStartupAwards2020
— Piyush Goyal Office (@PiyushGoyalOffc) October 6, 2020
He also said that this is an opportune time for youth of this country to move away from being job seekers to become job creators.
Here is the list of winners across 12 sectors
1. Mandya Organic Foods Private Limited
2. Intello Labs Private Limited
3. Nava Design & Innovation Private Limited
4. Cornext Agric Products Private Limited
1. RobotGuru Education Technologies Private Limited
2. Kickhead Softwares Private Limited
Unnati Online Private Limited
1. Aloe E-Cell Private Limited
2. Esyasoft Technologies Private Limited
1. Resilient Innovations Private Limited
1 . FoodCloud Private Limited
2 . God’s Own Food Solutions Private Limited (OPC)
1 . Wellthy Therapeutics Private Limited
2. NIRAMAI Health Analytix Private Limited
3. BonAyu Lifesciences Private Limited
4. Innaumation Medical Devices Private Limited
Industry 4.0 Startups
1 .UptimeAI Tech Private Limited
2. Minionlabs India Private Limited
3. Fabheads Automation Private Limited
4. Scapic Innovations Private Limited
5. Planys Technologies Private Limited
6. GingerMind Technologies Private Limited
1 . Skyroot Aersopace Private Limited
2. Dhruva Space Private Limited
3. Bellatrix Aerospace Private Limited
1 . STAQU TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
2. Lucideus Tech Private Limited
1 . Feeinsta Consulting & Services Private Limited
2. Param People Infotech Solutions Pvt Ltd.
1 . SnPC Machine Private Limited
2. WickedRide Adventure Services Private Limited
3. Sukriti Social Foundation
4. Taraltec Solutions Private Limited
Genrobotic Innovations Private Limited
Azooka Labs Private Limited
Bodhami Private Limited
Incubators and Accelerators
1 . Villgro Innovations Foundation
2. Brigade Real Estate Accelerator Program